Misfits Like Us
Misfits Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Pictures of The Baaaaaby
Irvine (Kraham) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Buh-Ran-Dun Blackstawck
Irvine (Kraham) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:28 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Blake Shelton
Irvine (Kraham) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:26 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Miranda Lambert
Irvine (Kraham) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:26 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» The Pistol Annies
Irvine (Kraham) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:25 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» The Jill and Kate Thread
Irvine (Kraham) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:24 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Still alive but barely breathing (kraham)
Irvine (Kraham) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:15 pm by DuckaKellBell23

» Haunted
Irvine (Kraham) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:14 pm by DuckaKellBell23

» In The Blink of An Eye
Irvine (Kraham) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:12 pm by DuckaKellBell23

Tumblr

Irvine (Kraham)

2 posters

Go down

Irvine (Kraham) Empty Irvine (Kraham)

Post by DuckaKellBell23 Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:37 pm

"Kelly, you have to get ready for your meet and greet now," Trey said searching for her. "Kelly, where are you?"

Kelly Clarkson just finished her concert in Irvine, CA and just like after every other concert, she knows that she has a bunch of eager fans waiting to meet her. But tonight is different.

Through the pouring rain on this night Kelly is going as fast as she can as she is already late for her date with David Hodges. She was supposed to meet him at 7:00 but it is already going on 7:30. Kelly is driving to meet David at his house for a date they made plans for a week ago. With Kelly's busy life, they hardly had time for each other anymore, they spend time with each other as much as they could.

"Finally," Kelly whispered to herself as she pulled into David's driveway. She was glad she finally made it. She spent too much time picking out the right outfit.

Kelly found it weird that there was no lights on in the house, but she just figured that David had something romantic planned, since he was usually very romantic. As she walked up the stairs to his front door, something just didn't seem quite right for some reason.

"Hello? David? Are you here?"

No answer.

She walked to the stairs and yelled again. Again, no answer.

As Kelly neared David's room, she could hear a squeaking noise, it sounded like a bed. 
 "David? Is that you?"

When Kelly opened that bedroom door, she was in for the surprise of her life. She never expected to see what she saw. And nothing could ever prepare her for what she saw either.

"David! I can't believe you! How could you even THINK about doing this to me? Jesus, how low can you go, David?" Kelly yelled as she turned around before David could see the tears running down her face.

"Kelly, wait up, I can explain!" he said starting to chase after her, he found her collapsed on his floor in the hall just bawling her eyes out.

"Explain? Explain what, you asshole! I can't believe you David! I don't even want to look at you right now! God, you disguise me! I would NEVER do that to you, David. It's nice to see we have a mutual agreement," Kelly said tearfully through sobs.

Everything is getting to her. Her life is just getting to be too much. She wants to run, but she has nowhere to run to. She can't escape this crazy life, although that thought has crossed her mind.

"Kelly, it's time for your meet and greet, everyone is waiting for you," Trey is still looking for Kelly. He finds her in her dressing room. "There you are, Kel. Come on, we need to go to room - " Kelly cut him off as he thought what the room was called.

"I can't," she stated ever so slightly, shaking her head.

"What?"

"I can't, Trey. Not tonight."

"What do you mean you can't? You have like 40 very excited fans out there waiting for you to come. You have too."

"No, you don't understand, I just can't," Kelly stood up and ran past Trey into the bathroom before the tears started to fall.

Last edited by DuckaKellBell23 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
DuckaKellBell23
DuckaKellBell23
American Idol

Back to top Go down

Irvine (Kraham) Empty Re: Irvine (Kraham)

Post by CiCi Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:17 am

Oooh this is so good. You gotta post more.
CiCi
CiCi
Admin

http://www.tumblr.com/cicinicole-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DuckaKellBell23 Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Thanks. Smile Here's chapter 2 ...

Trey was very confused, Kelly never wanted to cancel a meet and greet before. In fact, that was always the part she looked forward to the most. He's known Kelly for a couple of years and he's never seen Kelly like this before. He just didn't know what to think or do. But he knew he had to think of something quick to tell the fans who won a meet and greet.

"Hey, Jason," Trey yelled to him as he saw him walking around.

"Have you seen Kelly?" he asked in a panic.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I think there's something the matter with her," he said in a low voice to make sure Kelly won't hear him.

"Why? What did she say?"

"Jason, she wants to cancel the meet and greets. She told me that she just can't. It looked like she was about to cry, too. Did you ever see her like that before?"

"Where did she go?" he asked worried.

"I think she ran to the bathroom."

Jason walked to the bathroom. He did see Kelly like this before, it was right after she found David cheating on her. He never knew anyone could cry as much as she did. He was real worried about her because she really loved David and trusted him. That was the first time she really trusted a man since their father left when she was six. He was hoping that David would be the man who showed her that not all men are like her father, but boy was he wrong.

"Kelly, are you in here?" Jason asked knocking on the bathroom door. He thought he could hear faint sobs. "Kelly?"

"Go away!"

"Kel, it's me, Jason, do you want to talk?"

"No! I just need to be alone right now, okay? Is that too much to ask?" she snapped back.

"Okay ... " Jason said as he walked away because he knew that nothing he said now will help her. He knew what he had to do, he had to let down the fans who wanted to meet her tonight.

The next day after Kelly found her boyfriend in bed with another woman, was when she found the note. It was just lying on her floor by her front door, someone just slipped in the mail slot. It was just sitting on her floor innocent enough. It was in an unmarked envelop faced up. Kelly picked it up, confused as to what could be inside. Curious, she picked it up and examined it. She found no hints as to what’s inside, so she opened it. As soon as she recognized David's handwriting she shredded it up into a million little pieces and threw it up in the air. "I can't believe he has the guts to write me something!" She whispered angrily under her breath as she ran back up to her room. The tears haven't stopped flowing down her cheeks since last night, and the note didn't help any.

Kelly threw herself on her bed to cry some more. It didn't help matters any, though that the first thing she noticed on her head board was the promise ring that David gave to her when they first started to date. They both wore one; it was their vow to stay loyal to each other. "Yea, he stayed real loyal to me." Kelly thought as she chucked it across the room.

In the bathroom Kelly sat on the floor with her knees pulled up to her chest and her head was buried in them. She gently rocked back and forth trying to soothe herself. She tried her hardest to muffle her sobs so no one will hear her crying like a baby.

"What do I do? What do I do?" kept running through her mind. She knows as a singer she has promises to keep to her fans. She knew she couldn't just sit here on this floor forever. But right now, that is sounding pretty darn good.
DuckaKellBell23
DuckaKellBell23
American Idol

Back to top Go down

Post by CiCi Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:26 pm

Eeeeep so good. I love it. Okay if I had a computer I could totally give you better feedback but alas I'm not on a computer. I will get mine back in a few days. Smile so then I can totally leave some really great and awese feedback.
CiCi
CiCi
Admin

http://www.tumblr.com/cicinicole-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DuckaKellBell23 Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:02 pm

"What do I do? What do I do?" Kelly continued to rock back and forth. "You have to do something, Kelly," she tried to give herself a pep talk.

"David? What the hell are you doing here?" Kelly screamed as she opened her door one week later to find David standing there.

"I came for my stuff," he stated so calmly. As if nothing had happened.

"Well, you’re too late for that!" Kelly screamed in his face.

"Kelly, what did you do with my stuff?"

"It's at the city dump!"

"David, is this going to take long?" A young voice ran through Kelly's ears.

"I told you to wait in the car, sweetie," David said to her in a soft voice.

"I can't believe you, David! You had the guts to bring that slut to my house?"

"Take that back, Kelly!" David defended the mistress.

Kelly slammed her door in his face. She put her back to the door and slid down to the floor hugging her knees. She had two waterfalls running down her cheeks again. The new happy couple didn't leave her doorway too soon.

"I love you so much, David!" the blonde mistress kissed David. "I'm glad that you would never cheat on me like your ex cheated on you."

"Of course I wouldn't, you’re the only woman for me," David replied back kissing her.

After that the two were out of earshot. But Kelly smirked as she knew David was probably cheating on her too because he told her the same thing, that she was the only woman for him.

"I can't take this anymore," Kelly thought to herself. She wished she could stop reliving the past, but David was all she could think about lately. It didn't really help that David came to her concert tonight. He was sitting all the way in the back. Kelly didn't notice him until the very end when she was leaving the stage. She did all she could to stop the tears from flowing as long as she did. David had hurt her in so many ways that no one has ever hurt her before. She felt that he ripped her heart out, stomped on it a few times, then put it in a blender, then handed it back to her. The hurt was unreal. She didn't think she would ever get over what he did to her. Almost a year later she was finally starting to live her life normal again and he shows up at one of her concerts.

"Kelly? I'm coming in, okay?" Ashley called to her.

"No, don't," Kelly called, but it was too late. Ashley's heart broke when she saw Kelly just sitting there on the floor. She was curled up in a ball so tight that she appeared so small. When Kelly lifted her head up from her arms her face had two black streaks of mascara running down her face. Even her arm was stained black. She didn't even change yet out of her concert clothes.

"It's David again, isn't it?"

"I don't know what you’re talking about," Kelly lied.

"Look at you, Kelly. You're a mess. Here, let me wash off your makeup."

"No, Ashley. Just leave me alone. Why can't you guys just stop bugging me? I want to be alone right now, okay? So, just leave!" Kelly shouted, she was losing her patients now.

"Alright, Kel. But just know that we are all worried about you."

Kelly put her head back down in her arms and still rocked herself back and forth. She started to hum an unknown tune to herself. It was one of her nervous habits because that was what her mother did when she was depressed. Which was a lot, as Kelly could remember. "Why can't you just take me?" Kelly started to sing quietly to herself over and over. She then started to wonder why God is even making her go through this again. "Are you there?" She started to sing next. She's always believed strongly in God, but she, like everyone else, has many questions about him. "Are you watching me?"

Kelly knew what was happening to her. She knew what happened to her the last time she faded out like this. She knew she had to fight hard so she won't get swallowed up by the darkness again. She still hasn't fully escaped the darkness from the last time.

There's more I have to say, so much more... I've disappeared ...
DuckaKellBell23
DuckaKellBell23
American Idol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down