Misfits Like Us
Misfits Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Pictures of The Baaaaaby
Still alive but barely breathing (kraham) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Buh-Ran-Dun Blackstawck
Still alive but barely breathing (kraham) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:28 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Blake Shelton
Still alive but barely breathing (kraham) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:26 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Miranda Lambert
Still alive but barely breathing (kraham) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:26 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» The Pistol Annies
Still alive but barely breathing (kraham) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:25 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» The Jill and Kate Thread
Still alive but barely breathing (kraham) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:24 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Still alive but barely breathing (kraham)
Still alive but barely breathing (kraham) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:15 pm by DuckaKellBell23

» Haunted
Still alive but barely breathing (kraham) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:14 pm by DuckaKellBell23

» In The Blink of An Eye
Still alive but barely breathing (kraham) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:12 pm by DuckaKellBell23

Tumblr

Still alive but barely breathing (kraham)

2 posters

Go down

Still alive but barely breathing (kraham) Empty Still alive but barely breathing (kraham)

Post by Tori Nicole Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:44 pm

It was another long day. Another fight with Jeff. Kelly was getting tired of it she wanted something new a new fresh start. Jeff was verbally violent and she was afraid that he would become physically violent with her.... Like he was with Chloe. Chloe was her baby girl their baby girl but he turned on her. Jeff assumed Chloe was dead and oh how happy he was to think that but she wasn't dead she was in protective care of the hospital.

She met graham one night she knew what she was feeling as they talked was wrong she was married. She was married she kept telling herself this. How could something so wrong feel so wrote though?

---------flashback--------

"Hi I'm graham and you are?" Graham asked as he introduced himself noticing as her hazel eyes twinkled as she gazed upon his brown eyes.

"Kelly, kelly la.....clarkson" kelly introduced herself not wanting to use her husbands name. Oh how graham made her knees go weak as she talked to him. A feeling her husband did not cause her to be.

"Nice to meet you kelly" graham smiles at her taking in her beauty.

"Nice to meet you too graham" kelly said with a smile. Damn he did something to her. She had no idea but she was sure loving it. He made her feel things that her husband didn't

Things that he didn't make her feel in years.

-----------end flashback-----------

"Kelly why the hell aren't you listening to me!?!?" Jeff yelled at her slapping her harder then the first time.

"I'm not listening because you won't stop talking about the girl at the store!!" Kelly yelled grabbing a knife. She didn't know how she would get away with it but he wanted to kill him so badly.

"It's not my fault she's prettier then you!" Jeff yelled back grabbing the knife and aiming it at her. Everything in kelly said run.... Run now while you still had the chance. Just then everything went black.....

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady asked

"My wife it looks like she's been stabbed she's unconcious I....I don't know what happened!!" Jeff said fast faking sadness and forcing himself to cry

20 minutes later the police wheeled off kelly barely alive barely living. Nobody knew if she would make it through the night......
Tori Nicole
Tori Nicole
American Idol

Back to top Go down

Still alive but barely breathing (kraham) Empty Re: Still alive but barely breathing (kraham)

Post by DuckaKellBell23 Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:15 pm

I like this! Hope they'll be an update soon! Smile
DuckaKellBell23
DuckaKellBell23
American Idol

Back to top Go down