Misfits Like Us
Misfits Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Pictures of The Baaaaaby
In The Blink of An Eye EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Buh-Ran-Dun Blackstawck
In The Blink of An Eye EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:28 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Blake Shelton
In The Blink of An Eye EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:26 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Miranda Lambert
In The Blink of An Eye EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:26 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» The Pistol Annies
In The Blink of An Eye EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:25 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» The Jill and Kate Thread
In The Blink of An Eye EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:24 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Still alive but barely breathing (kraham)
In The Blink of An Eye EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:15 pm by DuckaKellBell23

» Haunted
In The Blink of An Eye EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:14 pm by DuckaKellBell23

» In The Blink of An Eye
In The Blink of An Eye EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:12 pm by DuckaKellBell23

Tumblr

In The Blink of An Eye

Go down

In The Blink of An Eye Empty In The Blink of An Eye

Post by DuckaKellBell23 Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:12 pm

"Great show, Kelly!"

"Thanks Jason! Did you hear how loud that crowd was? Man, Boston rocks!" Kelly fisted her brother as she walked away.

Kelly just finished performing her opening concert on her My December tour in Boston, Massachusetts. She ended up playing The Garden and selling it out, even though a lot of people didn't believe she could. Kelly was glad that she waited the extra two months before she started her tour because she was able to have a lot more special effects. Kelly excitedly hopped down her dressing room to get changed for her meet and greets. She changed into her brand new orange pants with a white shirt that simply had "famous" written in gold letters. Kelly remembered a fan gave that to her on her last tour. One thing she loved about meeting her fans is that they always seem to come bearing gifts. She hasn't bought a single t-shirt in almost one year.

"Five minutes before your meet and greets start, you going to be ready?" Trey stuck his head in her dressing room.

"Yup, I'm already ready!"

"That was quick for you, Kel!" he teased since she usually takes quite a while to get changed.

"Shut up, Trey," Kelly joked.

For some reason Kelly had a strange feeling about this meet and greet. She has done these a million times before, so why should this one be any different? Kelly ignored her gut feeling. Nothing is going to happen, she tried to convince herself. But as she saw the first fan, she was having second thoughts.

"Hi Kelly, how are you?" the fan asked her as he walked up.

"I'm doing great, and how about you?" Kelly pasted a big smile on.

"Have you ever wanted something, but you just knew that no matter what you do, you can never have it?" this man inched uncomfortably close to her, she waved her hand closes to Jason, who was taking pictures. Her crew wanted her to have a system just in case something like this would happen. Kelly just laughed at it, she's not laughing now.

"Umm, no," talk, Kelly, distract him.

"Well, I have. I mean look at me. I’m the type of guy that repels women. No one wants me; even my own mother disowned me. But I want you, Miss Clarkson. And I will do anything to get you." something shinny caught her eye, no, this can't be it, she panicked.

"Umm," he has a knife, just grab it. Oh, why isn't Jason looking at me? Someone must see him. Just distract him, get his mind off whatever plans he might have. What do I say? "Umm ..."

"Lost at words? You are so pretty up close, I wish I didn't have to do this," do this? What is he talking about? “But I know that you will never want me, and I just cannot bare another man hurting you like so many have. You’re too gorgeous and sweet for this,” he whispered in her ear, “I promise it will all be over in a second.” I'm just gonna scream for help, it can't hurt, right?

"HEEELP!"

But it was too late. As Jason snapped his head around he watched the disturbed fan drive the knife into Kelly's tiny stomach. He ran after the guy while Kelly's band members Trey and Miles ran up to Kelly. They caught her right as she collapsed.

"Why would someone want to do this to me?" was the last thing Kelly mumbled before she blacked out.
DuckaKellBell23
DuckaKellBell23
American Idol

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum