Misfits Like Us
Misfits Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Pictures of The Baaaaaby
What would you guys like to see as prizes? EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Buh-Ran-Dun Blackstawck
What would you guys like to see as prizes? EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:28 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Blake Shelton
What would you guys like to see as prizes? EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:26 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Miranda Lambert
What would you guys like to see as prizes? EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:26 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» The Pistol Annies
What would you guys like to see as prizes? EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:25 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» The Jill and Kate Thread
What would you guys like to see as prizes? EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:24 pm by Ms. River Rose Blackstock

» Still alive but barely breathing (kraham)
What would you guys like to see as prizes? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:15 pm by DuckaKellBell23

» Haunted
What would you guys like to see as prizes? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:14 pm by DuckaKellBell23

» In The Blink of An Eye
What would you guys like to see as prizes? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:12 pm by DuckaKellBell23

Tumblr

What would you guys like to see as prizes?

Go down

What would you guys like to see as prizes? Empty What would you guys like to see as prizes?

Post by Ms. River Rose Blackstock Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Just wondering, here. I've got this forum's first contest all in store, and I've come up with a few ideas, but I'm just curious as to see what y'all would enjoy in terms of prizes. Obviously free online/forum related prizes, of course; too poor to spend my money on y'all!  Razz

Nevertheless, here are some ideas I've been considering:
-A graphics set (Including an avatar and a signature for this site, a Twitter icon, and a Tumblr icon)
-A special rank title (for those who don't know: a rank is under your username. Most of y'all are Members; I'm Webmistress, and CiCi is Moderator! I have the ability to change these, so if you win, you'll be able to get yourself a special rank title!)
- A fanfiction written by moi (I'd even do Kraham) ((lol jk no one would want this prize))
- A set of Kelly's demos/live songs I have in .mp3 form

Obviously these are just ideas...anyone else have anything they'd like to see as a prize?
Ms. River Rose Blackstock
Ms. River Rose Blackstock
Webmistress

http://missriverrose.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum